Smartphones have become a basic need and the most important thing in a person’s life. You keep the best one possible in your hand. Now, whatsoever the cost of the device might be, at the end everyone faces the same problem. That is, battery it drains with a high speed but charges with an amazing slow rate. Plus there are numerous charging myths due to which people face faster drainage problems mostly. Now, you’ll grabsomeinfo about phone charging myths.
Myths About Charging
- Back Cover Creating Problem -Everyone uses a back cover for the phone’s protection. But the problem arises when you try to charge it with that back cover. Basically, when a person puts the phone on charge the battery gets a bit heated and it tries to expel it out from the back, but just because of that cover being intact it is not possible. So, it is recommended to remove that cover and then charge your device it will definitely reduce up to 12 minutes of your charging time.
- The biggest myth “Don’t use your phone while charging”. That is all useless stuff, you can definitely use your phone while charging, making sure that the phone does not overheat! As that can cause problems. Moreover, if you are using a company charger plus a proper cable then no issues at all.
- Charger Issue – You can charge any phone with any charger. Yeah! that’s true, again the same point comes that if you are using a branded charger to charge another phone of a different brand it does not matter at all. You can definitely charge a Moto device with a Xiaomi Adaptor. No issues Seriously!
- Emptying Your Device – The next one is also considered by many of us. Most of you prefer to drain down your battery to 0% and then charge it all the way to 100%. That’s all pointless. Nowadays phone batteries are made in a highly advanced way so they don’t need any specific time to be charged. So, grab just go grab your phone and charge it whenever you want. Here’s a tip, put your phone on charging when the battery is around 20-30% and charge it to 80-90% and it will last longer.
- Chose A Good Cable – If your phone charges a bit slower than usual then stop its not the charger’s fault, the cable is at fault most of the time. Don’t blame your charge brick. First of all the local cables are the worst in these cases. The best way to choose a good cable is to choose the thickest and the smallest cable. It will help definitely!
- Cleanliness Is Necessary – If your phone charging speed is suddenly slowed and you don’t why is that so then one of the reasons can be that the charging port is not clean. A nice way to clean is to grab a toothpick and put some cotton in front of it and then clean it, take out the dirt and see a change!
- Useless Apps – Never use any apps like battery booster or battery saver, they gradually decrease the battery life of your phone instead of increasing it.
- RAM Clearing – Stop cleaning the RAM of your device again & again. The apps that you use don’t clear them after the usage instead let them stay, because when you clear them from the RAM and then when you open them again to use, the app restarts which consumes more battery. The best way is to clear the RAM at night before going to sleep.
For More Details Refer To This Link ->->->-> Charging Myths!
Now clear your mindsets and clear these myths from your mind and charge your phone accordingly. You will definitely see a good amount of change in your battery life and charging speed! Don’t believe useless myths.
Good content ♥