A huge green, round & hard nut having certain amount of liquid & some sweet and delecious cream. How can these 2 things be beneficial to one’s health? The liquid contains lots of electrolytes and many digested-carbohydrates, which will give you strength and energy. Go ahead and enlighten yourself with Top Health Benefits of Coconut Water and grabsomeinfo.
Coconut Water May Have Antioxidant Properties
Why Do We Need Antioxidants?
- Antioxidants are substances that may help in protecting your body cells against the effects of free radicals. The molecules produced when your body breaks down food or is exposed to tobacco, smoke, and radiation.
- Free radicals may play a vital role in heart disease, cancer, and other diseases.
- Antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E, and carotenoids, may help out in protecting cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- When there are too many free radicals, your body enters a state of oxidative stress, which can damage your cells and increase the risk of causing disease.
- A study found that rats with liver damage showed significant improvement in oxidative stress when treated with ‘coconut water’ compared to rats that were not treated at all.
- In study 2, rats on a high-fructose diet were treated with ‘coconut water’. Free radical activity decreased, as did the blood pressure, triglycerides and insulin levels!
- But no studies have proved positive activity antioxidants in humans.
Coconut Water May Help In Reducing Blood Pressure
High Blood Pressure
- A very big problem existing these days is ‘high blood pressure’. High blood pressure can quietly damage your body for years before even symptoms may develop.
- Roughly half the people with untreated hypertension die of heart disease related to poor blood flow and another third die of stroke.
- In a recent study of people with high blood pressure, coconut water improved systolic blood pressure (the higher number of blood pressure reading) in 71% of participants.
- Additionally, coconut water contains an excessive 600 mg of potassium in 8 ounces (240 ml). Potassium has been shown to lower blood pressure in people with high blood pressure.
- Coconut water has more than 10 times the amount of potassium of most of the sports drinks(We are not demoting any sports or energy drink but opening up the truth).
Coconut Water May Help In Prevention Of Kidney Stones
What Are Kidney Stones & How Do They Affect?
- Kidney stones (renal lithiasis, nephrolithiasis) are hard deposits made of minerals and salts that form in the inside your kidneys.
- Kidney stones have many causes and can affect any part of your urinary tract — from your kidneys to your bladder. Mostly, stones form when the urine becomes concentrated and allowing minerals to crystallize and stick together.
- Coconut water may reduce the risk of kidney stones.
- A study of 2013 proved that coconut water helped inhibit crystal deposits in renal tissues of rat subjects. It reduced the number of crystals in their urine also.
- Drinking enough fluids is important for kidney stone prevention in a great way.
Coconut Water May Support Heart Fitness
- Coconut water is touted as a heart-healthy beverage. The potassium in coconut water helps counteract the blood pressure-boosting effects of sodium, so, in basic terms, drinking coconut water could help prevent heart disease.
- Potassium is an important nutrient, Nolan Cohn pointed out, but potassium from food sources also has other vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytochemicals that promote a healthy body. Therefore it’s important to make sure your primary source of dietary potassium is from a variety of foods, and not just coconut water.
Coconut Water May Help In Diabetes
How Are Diabetes Caused/Symptoms?
- Mostly, Diabetes causes vary depending on the genetic makeup, family history, ethnicity, health, and other environmental factors.
- It is of two types. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system destroying the cells in the pancreas that make insulin. Type 2 diabetes causes are usually multifactorial – more than one diabetes cause is involved.
- Researches have shown that coconut water can lower blood sugar levels and improve other health markers in diabetic animals.
- Coconut water was found to have hypoglycemic and nephroprotective activities. Results of a 2015 study stated that rats which were given coconut water had better blood glucose maintenance as compared to the rats in the other control group.
- It’s also a good source of magnesium, which may increase insulin sensitivity and decrease blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes and prediabetes.
However, controlled studies are needed to confirm these effects in humans.
It is a very refreshing and natural kind of drink providing energy to the body. Made without added sugar, food coloring, or artificial sweeteners, many people reach for this as a more natural performance drink. Studies have shown that it can perform just as well as a traditional sport’s drink to keep you hydrated and help replenish fluids after a run.
Though it has less sodium, the main electrolyte you lose with sweat, than most sport’s drinks. It also has fewer carbohydrates than many drinks meant for endurance performance. This means it might not give you enough energy for a long bout of exercise (greater than 90 minutes), but it will help you rehydrate afterward.
It is a great and highly natural sweet fluid that must be consumed by each and every person, it can act as a good replacement of drinks and water too. As it contains much better minerals than water and would keep you greatly hydrated and hell refreshing.
THAT’S ALL FOLKS!
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin