Increase Your Chocolate Eating Habits!
Do You Like Chocolate? I am sure yes you like it. But we are always told by our parents to control our chocolate eating habits. Yes, they are definitely correct as access to anything is bad for our health, but if it is taken on a proper and controlled basis then it can benefit you in enormous amounts of ways.
Yes, the lovely and tasty treat would cure you of many diseases and also help you with your brain. It is a tasty treatment.
- Helps In Controlling Cholesterol – A recent study of The Journal Of Nutrition, said that chocolate might help reduce low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol levels. The authors also said that consumption of chocolate containing PS & CF on a regular basis(in a controlled way) may support cardiovascular health by lowering cholesterol and improving blood pressure.
- Fetal Growth Development – Eating an ounce(30g) of chocolate daily may benefit fetal growth & development. According to the study presented by the Pregnancy Meeting of the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine in Atlanta, GA in 2016 said that the 30g of chocolate would help you in the Fetal Growth & Development.
- Reduces The Chance Of Heart Attack – Eating that dark bar would help you prevent blood clots, which plays a role in reducing the chance of Heart Attack. Due which the Blood Platelets clump together more slowly and prevent the attack, studies say.
- Reduces Risk Of Diabetes – Diabetes is a severe disease which many-a-time takes away the lives of people and also irritates a lot due to not able to eat sweets. But no the sweet and tasty chocolate would not increase your diabetes instead would help in getting rid of it. A small study from the University of L’Aquila, in Italy, found that eating chocolate increases insulin sensitivity, which reduces the risk of diabetes.
- Decreases Risk Of Stroke – Chocolate contains flavonoids whose antioxidant properties, help fight strokes, the study’s author Susanna Larsson told this on health day. Also, according to a Swedish study, eating more than 45g of chocolate or 2 bars per week lead to 20 per cent decrease in risk of stroke amongst women.
- Help In Your Maths – Basically, it helps with your mental maths, researchers suggest that students who eat more chocolate while revising for their exams, they remembered the content well. Even some British psychologists found that flavanols(a class of flavonoids, which are found in chocolate) helped people with there mental math.
- May Prevent Cancer – Yes, you read that right chocolate can save you from the life taking disease. It contains cocoa which further has a compound called pentameric, procyanidin or pentamer which disrupts cancer cells. Also, researchers from the Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Centre at Georgetown University treated cancer cells with pentamer black in 2005, which are the essential proteins required for the growth of cancer was suppressed and the cells stopped dividing.
- May Help You Live Longer – Here we have got the dark bar as a life booster. Jeanne Louise Calment lived for 122 years, the oldest person ever. This was due to the fact that she uses to eat two and a half pounds of chocolate per week. Harvard Researchers told that eating it adds 2 years to your life.
- Prevents Cough – So, basically coughing is triggered due to the vagus nerve and in order to get relief from a cough, we need to have reduced the activity of the vagus nerve. To control that one of the sweet’s chemical components theobromine seems to reduce the activity of the vagus nerve. So, thanks to it for a good relief from that ridiculous coughing.
- Makes You Feel Better – There is no doubt in the fact that you feel very good after eating a full bar of chocolate🍫. It is tasty, sweet and lovely. Almost everyone one of us loves to eat that dark and black thing, even many a times when you are anxious or your mood is off then a bar of chocolate would definitely boost you up.